Coconut oil is known to be one of the healthiest superfoods available. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil extracted from coconut milk is the purest form of coconut oil.
This may surprise you, but coconut oil also makes a great coffee creamer. Coconut oil gives a boost in energy in the morning while helping avoid the caffeine crash and helps fight those pesky germs. Here’s how you can make it at home:
- Brewed Coffee (works best if you use a mocha pot)
- 3-4 table spoons of extra virgin coconut oil (can use more or less based on preference)
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder (optional)
All you need to do is put the above ingredients in a blender and blend!