- 2 medium potatoes
- 1-2 eggs beaten
- 1 kg chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4-6 tablespoons of Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil.
- Grate the raw potatoes & drain excess liquid.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs & add the flour to it.
- Mix in the potatoes, onion and garlic powder.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Gently add mixture into pan by forming patties and press lightly to flatten.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides
- Serve with yogurt or sour cream & chives.
* Image Copyright CC. Image By: Clemens Pfeiffer, 1190 Wien