The first step is to register on Amazon as a seller and get access to the category (categories) that you're interested in.
In order to do this, you'll need the following
- Spreadsheet with product information
- High-quality photographs of your products
- EAN number (barcode, it's possible to do this Amazon Standard Identification Number or ASIN)
- Proof of purchase or manufacture of the product (invoice etc.), we were asked for 3 invoices.
- If you're buying the product from someone else, you'll need permission to sell it from the supplier.
- Licences required by the government e.g. for our products we need FSSAI (food safety licence).
Once you have these available, it's a simple task of sending all this to the amazon seller team. They'll go over all this and let you know if everything is in order. We got a response from them in under 24 hours.