Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Regular price Rs. 440.00
What is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil can be made using either fresh coconut or dried coconut. Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is made using fresh coconut using a wet milling process. The fresh coconut is put through a grinder to make a pulp and this pulp goes through a hydraulic press to extract the coconut milk. The milk is then allowed to rest. After a certain period the oil floats to the top. This oil is then scoped out and filtered.
Many producers use hexane to increase the quantity of oil produced. We believe in reducing chemicals from our daily lives and have decided to not use such techniques thus resulting in lower yields & higher quality.
If you like, you can try and make your virgin coconut oil, follow the instructions on WikiHow.
- Made from pure, organic coconut milk
- Centrifuge extraction
- Contains lauric acid which kills harmful pathogens
- Excellent multi-purpose oil - Natural moisturiser, scalp care, dental hygiene
- Gives your pets a shiny coat
- Can make a delicious coconut milk coffee
Benefits of coconut oil
Have a look at this Healthline post for details on the benefits of virgin coconut oil.
- Contains good fats
- Can be used for the face or hair
- Coconut oil can help protect teeth
- Has been known to help with weight loss